We are excited to introduce our new Talent Pipeline where we will be highlighting qualified candidates seeking employment. Interested Employers should email the bio number for more information on the candidate to the below email address.
Project Manager | Scrum Master P1002
- PMP (PMI) and Scrum Master (Scrum Alliance) Certified. Served on the SC Board of PMI for 8 years. PMP Certified since 2006.
- 23+ years of Project Management experience is such areas as Corporate Infrastructure, ID Software Development, and as a Scrum Master on multiple SAAS projects.
- Proficient in leading offshore teams, and co-located teams around the world.
- Fluent with the Microsoft Office Suite of Applications, including Microsoft Project, Jira, and AHA!.
- Highly skilled in being able to communicate to all levels within an organization in a clear, organized manor.
- Instrumental in helping The State of SC establish the PMO project process, project forms, and input into the PMO software design.
Communications Manager| Office| Reception P1003
- Telecommunication university graduate
- Experienced in customer service
- Team player
- Computer savvy
Customer Service| Supervisory| Fieldwork| Survey P1004
- Strong commitment to customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and win customer loyalty.
- Recipient of various outstanding performance awards.
- Promoted to supervisory position within 3.5yrs working for the Bureau of Commerce as Field Representative.
- Experienced in team leadership, directed and coordinated a team of 16 – 21 Field Representatives working on a variant of surveys, during the COVID Pandemic.
- Well experienced in leadership and motivation of team members to increasing their productivity.
Operations Manager P1006
- Customer service leadership and financial management
- Employee staffing, training, and development
- Sales and inventory management
- Payroll and weekly schedules using Kronos software
- Store maintenance and supplies orders
Growth Minded Business Professional P1007
- Exceptional client centric attitude dedicated to team & business success
- Retail leadership positions/employee trainer/mentor
- Proficient in driving profitable sales
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) & Regulatory Compliance, Quality Control, Consumer Lending, Banking Operations/NMLS Safe Act
- Recognized as a top Performer for Truist Financial in West Florida Market/accepted into Truist’s Business Resource Group & mentorship program
- Accepted into Target’s Emerging Leaders Program
- Pursuing a Customer-Focused Organization aligned with personal and professional values along with a warm and inclusive culture that values a job well done & successful outcome
Academics-K-12 or Higher P1008
- Excelled in oral communication and tram work in the form of training, teaching, mentoring, and improving overall learning outcomes in a k-12 and higher educational setting
- Directed Academic seminars and hosted a few college and career fairs and major events such as red ribbon week, breast cancer awareness week, and many organizational/time management seminars
- Lots of experience working with K through 12 in individual, small group, and large group counseling sessions
- Customize individual learning plans for high school and college level students
- Fluent in Arabic
- Proficient in Excel, Oracle, Quick books,AS400, Renweb and ozzy
Environmental/Anti Terrorism Hazmat Technician P1009
- Defense/Aerospace Industry Specialist
- Environmental Regulatory Compliance
- Hazmat Response, Radiation/Nuclear Screening/Detection
- Environmental Health Training in Emergency Response Operations
Experienced Office Professional R1001
- Excellent customer service.
- Experienced with working one on one with Customers to meet their needs.
- Has computer & Technical literacy.
- Administered Human Resources procedures, plans, and policies within the business unit supporting Quality, Supply Chain Management, and Projects/ Program Management.
- Has current Notary Public, State of Florida.
Administrative Assistant S1001
- Advance MS Office
- Calendaring, Travel Arrangements, and Document Management
- Licensed Notary Public
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science
Mental Health/Substance Abuse Counselor S1002
- Case management
- Office equipment
- Microsoft office products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology
Lead Maintenance Supervisor V1001
- Oversaw the operations of a 6000-student campus
- Oversaw the daily operations of 13 $2B US Navy Submarines
- Developed weekly production, manning, and projection reports
- Awarded Command Sailor of the year 5 years
- Awarded 4 Navy and Marine Core Achievement Medals
- Qualified as a Navy Quality Assurance Inspector
Test Technician III V1002
- Oversaw the Aeronautical Departments test mount calibration program
- Performed final quality acceptance testing for Space X, NASA, DOD and foreign military inertial navigation system devices
- Led daily first tier meetings for all 1st shift test technicians
Siemens Systems Expert/ Instructor V1003
- Lead 8-hour lectures
- Facilitated computer-based training
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Teams.
Technical Service Engineer V1004
- Developed Field Service and Operational Training
- Managed the North and South American Technical Service Programs for $250M brand
- Developed and executed R & D Test Protocol
Traffic & Project Manager Professional C1001
- Experience in advertising, campaign management, design process, marketing, multitasking, planning, and proof of performance, project management & trafficking.
- Manager of trafficking for all creative project workflows between internal and external agencies with stakeholders, including C-Suite, franchisees and media outlets ensuring projects are completed on time, on budget and within defined scope.
- Conducts and maintains agency and vendor relationships.
- Agile & Waterfall workflows.
SaaS Sales Professional C1002
- Forward-thinking, motivated SaaS Sales Professional with experience bringing new SaaS products to market.
- Hold a Master of Science in Business Analytics and Information Systems
- Master of Science in Entrepreneurship in Applied Technologies, with a proven track record of solving analytical problems and an unrelenting drive to prospect and close deals.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills and make critical decisions during challenges.
- Adaptable and positive with an ability to craft effective presentations, present engaging demos and develop win-win relationships with leaders within organizations.
Office Manager| Administrative Assistant W1001
- Supporting company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Internet Customer Service Representative W1002
- Actively and consistently, support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Effectively present and discuss Charter products and services.
- Convey an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding regarding services.
- Manage customer interactions professionally and efficiently.
- Effectively address customer questions, complaints and concerns.
- Remain current and knowledgeable on every aspect of supported product.
- Facilitate customer issue escalations to local management/support as required
- Comply with company and call center policies and procedures.
- Accurately document customer account records based on actions taken.
- Fulfill work schedules as required.
Administrative Assistant| Program Director-BSN W1003
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
Enrollment Processor W1004
- Developed a systematic procedure for processing all new student applications in an effective efficient rapid method.
- Processing all transcripts and admission test scores.
- Correspondence with Dean of Student Affairs as well as upper management.
- Maintain accurate record keeping to assure that complete official academic records are on file.
- Process and load all applications CRM review and update student.
- Determine the eligibility of students for admission and provide acceptance letters.
Assistant Registrar W1005
- Perform degree checks and transcripts evaluations. Analyze course prerequisites, certification, and meeting set graduation requirements.
- Analyze program requirements, university requirements, and curriculum, and graduation.
- Evaluate and recalculate GPA for all transcripts.
- Train and assist new employees, including student workers.
- Provide double checks for accuracy and assist with necessary clean-up reports.
Administrative Assistant| Academic Records W1006
- Provide backup and assist with scanning, indexing, front desk coverage, and mail processing.
- Provide excellent customer service to students and parents.
- Maintain record confidentiality between admissions and registrar department, working quickly to complete incoming student processing and ensuring smooth transition from admissions to the registrar department.
- Process all application fees through the CRM database.
Documentation Specialist | Design Technician | CAD Drafter W1007 through W1010
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word | Excel | PowerPoint | Outlook
- Skilled in SolidWorks
- Microsoft Windows
Design Technician W1008
- Team Leader of the Pipe Design Group, responsible for the larger custom playground projects, including museums, military bases, large malls, and other specialty businesses, both domestic and international.
- Coordinated with the Marketing Group and Project Managers to design pipe frame structures for indoor playgrounds by interpreting site design plans and markups.
- Responsible for tracking multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Prioritized and met weekly production schedules, while responding to changing priorities and customer requirements
- Improved the pipe design process by implementing tools such as standardized components and copying of existing designs, increasing accuracy of our playgrounds.
- Trained new personnel in pipe frame design and playground safety standards.
Documentation Specialist W1009
- Revised parts and assemblies per engineering change order requests based on Manufacturing Engineering requirements. Extensive use of Document Management Systems.
- Updated test methods, manufacturing instructions, technical drawings, and many other specialized documents.
- Provided support to Service and Training Groups by supplying graphics used in the certification of personnel and creation of Installation and Maintenance Manuals.
CAD Operator and Senior CAD Specialist W1010
- Working with Engineering and Manufacturing Groups, used a variety of CAD programs to create models of parts, assemblies, and sub-assemblies from sketches and layouts.
- Generated detailed engineering drawings and manufacturing instructions from models and assemblies.
Front Desk Agent T1002
- Customer service & phone skills
- Checked guests in & out
- Assisted with deposits
Customer Service Rep T1003
- Acted as liaison between Verizon Billing and customers
- Excellent customer service skills & clerical skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
Medical Receptionist T1004
- Answering phones and familiar with office equipment
- Greeting customers to provide excellent customer service skills
- Excellent keyboard/typing skills & familiar with medical software programs
Community Property Manager T1006
- Overseeing and operating over 500 Manufactured Homes
- Core responsibility; Maintain daily operations, provide quality maintenance and appearance of grounds and rental units
- Maintained strong and healthy relationships with guests, residents and rent committee
- Submitted Payroll via ADP – conducted all hiring, exit interviews, coaching and annual reviews and yearly increases
Food Service T1007
- Familiar with restaurant equipment cleaning and maintaining
- Excellent customer service skills
- Works well with others
- Food prepping menu items
Housekeeper/ HHA T1008
- Assisted residents with bathing, meals, therapy and appointments
- Cleaning and organizing house, as well as landscape maintenance
- Assistance with wound care, dressing and bathing
- Filing charts, faxing doctor’s orders, answering phones and admitting and discharging patients
Experienced Office Professional T1009
- Excellent customer service
- Experienced with working one on one with Customers to meet their needs
- Has computer & Technical literacy
Medical Office Assistant T1010
- Customer Service experience
- Took and made calls
- Assisted with client questions about prescriptions
- Opening and closing duties
- Certified Medical Administration Assistant
- Called insurance policy holders to confirm policy