The On-The-Job Training program is designed to assist job seekers in getting the skills and training they need to become employed. In fact, you’re employed from day one of training in this program. That’s right, a job, a paycheck, and a training program designed by the employer to give you the exact skills and training you need to be a successful employed worker in today’s competitive workforce.
Applicant will need to complete the following activities on their own prior to eligibility determination.
How to become an OJT Employee:
- Register with the CareerSource Pasco Hernando website if you haven’t done so already.
- Contact the local CareerSource Pasco Hernando or call (352)200-3023 for more information.
- Update your Employ Florida Marketplace account. (Resume is required) Job Search for Pasco or Hernando county, for keyword OJT and identify one or more listings that you would like to be considered for.
- Notify CareerSource Pasco Hernando that you are interested in the OJT program. Email: email@example.com
- Wait for an OJT Representative to contact you or attend any one of the available intake/orientation sessions as scheduled at each local CareerSource Pasco Hernando office locations.