The On-The-Job Training program is designed to assist job seekers in getting the skills and training they need to become employed. In fact, you’re employed from day one of training in this program. That’s right, a job, a paycheck, and a training program designed by the employer to give you the exact skills and training you need to be a successful employed worker in today’s competitive workforce.
Applicant will need to complete the following activities on their own prior to eligibility determination.
How to become an OJT Employee:
- Register with the CareerSource Pasco Hernando website if you haven’t done so already.
- On your dashboard under Online Enrollments, complete the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Eligibility orientation.
- Update your Employ Florida Marketplace account.
- Notify CareerSource Pasco Hernando that you are interested in the OJT program. Email: email@example.com
- Wait for an OJT Representative to contact you.